The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) created the LGX DataHub in 2020 to support the growth of sustainable finance and allow investors and asset managers to build sustainable investment strategies, meet their reporting requirements and stay compliant with new regulations. A centralised database hosting structured sustainability data points on fixed income products in the sustainable finance market, the LGX DataHub offers the most advanced coverage of green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked bonds, as well as the most comprehensive scope of data on these instruments. As the year draws to a close, let’s look back at 2021 and see how the LGX DataHub has evolved and how it continues to accelerate sustainable finance.
Taking the LGX DataHub to the next level
SLBs and universe
The most complete universe worldwide
New exclusive features
- A specific display in the Data Explorer: SLBs are identified through coloured target icons.
- New dedicated filters: SLBs can be filtered through the “Tag” filter. A new “KPI Theme” filter also allows users to make more targeted searches based on the type of KPIs applicable (e.g., Environmental, Social or Governance KPIs).
- A new data model: New data points have been introduced to reflect the specific characteristics of SLBs, such as KPIs, SPTs, trigger events, potential changes in the bonds’ characteristics, reporting and verification commitments. Users can also extract data in an Excel format with the export button.
- A new Issuer Type & Subtype filter that allows users to filter issuers based on 20 economic sectors, categorised in three main types: Corporate, Financials and SSA.
- A revamped Chart View in the Data Explorer that has been restructured in two tabs: Pre-issuance vs. post-issuance.